We are open for masterclasses and small workshops at the Chocolate Room, with a maximum number of 6 participants.
All classes have to be booked in advance.
If you require a larger class or party you will need to organize a venue with adequate space.
Classes, Demonstrations and Tastings continue to be available remotely via Zoom or Skype or Teams, including for schools and groups.
Live demonstrations are also now available
If you would like to order a kit to make at home that is also available. Contact us for bespoke kits or buy one from our sister website, Chocolate Survival Kits.
LAST ORDERS TO ARRIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS MUST BE PLACED BY 19TH DECEMBER AND WILL BE DISPATCHED BY ROYAL MAIL Tracked 24 on the 20th December, or can be collected. This year we are closing at the end of the day on the 20th December
Wyken Vineyard, Freckenham, and Isleham Farmers' markets are currently open. You can order to click and collect from one of these markets if that is convenient for you.
Out and About with Chocolate!
Latest Offers and Events
- Wyken Vineyard Farmers Market Wyken Hall, Wyken Road, Stanton, Bury Saint Edmunds IP31 2DW First Saturday of the month. 09.00 – 13.00.Our last visit to Wyken this year will be Saturday December 2nd.
- Isleham Farmers’ Market at The Beeches, 32 Mill St, Isleham, Ely CB7 5RY 3rd Saturday in the month: 9.00 – 12.00. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LAST MARKET BEFORE CHRISTMAS AT THE BEECHES IS ON FRIDAY 8TH December FROM 6 – 9PM
- Freckenham Farmers’ Market in the Village Hall, Freckenham IP28 8HT last Saturday in the month: 10.00 – 12.00. The last Saturday market before Christmas is November 25th but we will also be at the Evening Craft fair on Wednesday November 29th 6 – 9pm in theVillage Hall.
- Fulbourn Community Market in the Fulbourn Centre, 31 Home End, Fulbourn Cambridge CB21 5BS The Next market is Saturday 18th November 2023 14.30 – 17.00
- You can now buy our chocolate at the Hidden Treasures shop located at 10A The Causeway, Burwell CBC25 0DU. Opening hours are Tuesday to Friday 10.00 – 16.00 and Saturday 10.00 – 14.00. Truffles are only stocked here in cooler weather but you can find bars, lollipops, dipped fruits, nuts and other delights. Special extended Christmas opening on Saturday November 25th until 17.00. Closing for Christmas on 23rd December at 14.00.
- Special Event Christmas Workshop at the Burwell Print Centre ( bookable via Hidden Treasures) Saturday 16th December NOW SOLD OUT
- Christmas Fair Demonstration and Sales at Arlington Manor Care Home, Girton, Cambridge Wednesday 20th December. 10 – 2pm