COVID 19 UPDATE:
We are open for masterclasses and small workshops at the Chocolate Room, with a maximum number of 6 participants.
All classes have to be booked in advance.
In order to help keep you safe, we will ask you to wear a mask during the session.
If you require a larger class or party you will need to organize a venue with adequate space.
Classes, Demonstrations and Tastings continue to be available remotely via Zoom, including for schools and groups.
Live demonstrations are also now available, subject to the Covid situation at the time.
If you would like to order a kit to make at home that is also available. Contact us for bespoke kits or buy one from our sister website, Chocolate Survival Kits.
CAKE ORDERS FOR DELIVERY/COLLECTION AND POSTAL CHOCOLATE ORDERS are proceeding as normal.
Wyken Vineyard, Freckenham, Horringer and Isleham Farmers' markets are currently open. You can order to click and collect from one of these markets if that is convenient for you.
Out and About with Chocolate!
Latest Offers and Events
- Horringer Farmers’ Horringer, Bury Saint Edmunds IP29 5RU First Saturday in the month: 09.30 – 12.30.
- Wyken Vineyard Farmers Market Wyken Hall, Wyken Road, Stanton, Bury Saint Edmunds IP31 2DW First Saturday of the month. 09.00 – 13.00
- Isleham Farmers’ Market at The Beeches, 32 Mill St, Isleham, Ely CB7 5RY 3rd Saturday in the month: 10.00 – 13.00.
- Freckenham Farmers’ Market in the Village Hall, Freckenham IP28 8HT last Saturday in the month: 10.00 – 12.00.
- Special Event: The Yorkshire Chocolate Festival Sunday 24th October at the Kelham Island Museum, Alma Street, Sheffield, S3 8SA 10.00 – 16.00 Please note that you have to book for this event tickets are available at https://www.roundabouthomeless.org/event/yorkshire-chocolate-festival/