COVID 19 UPDATE:
Classes, Demonstrations and Tastings continue to be available remotely via Zoom, including for schools and groups.
If you would like to order a kit to make at home that is also available. Contact us for bespoke kits or buy one from our sister website, Chocolate Survival Kits.
We hope to resume small-number live workshops in June. Currently due to social distancing we can only accommodate a maximum of 2 people or 3 from the same household per class.
CAKE ORDERS FOR DELIVERY/COLLECTION AND POSTAL CHOCOLATE ORDERS are proceeding as normal.
Wyken Vineyard, Freckenham and Horringer Farmers' markets are currently open and Isleham market will reopen in June. You can order to click and collect from one of these markets if that is convenient for you.
Out and About with Chocolate!
Latest Offers and Events
- Horringer Farmers’ Horringer, Bury Saint Edmunds IP29 5RU First Saturday in the month: 09.30 – 12.30.
- Wyken Vineyard Farmers Market Wyken Hall, Wyken Road, Stanton, Bury Saint Edmunds IP31 2DW Please check with us if you are making a special journey as we do not always attend on the same week of the month, but mostly we will be there on the first Saturday of the month. 09.00 – 13.00
- Isleham Farmers’ Market at The Beeches, 32 Mill St, Isleham, Ely CB7 5RY 3rd Saturday in the month: 10.00 – 13.00. Reopens in June.
- Freckenham Farmers’ Market in the Village Hall, Freckenham IP28 8HT last Saturday in the month: 10.00 – 12.00.
- Fulbourn Community Market, Townley Memorial Hall, Home End, Fulbourn, Cambridge CB21 5BS 14.30 – 17.00 currently still closed.